The app menu is available on every screen within an app. It is the main place where you can navigate between the different parts of your application.
The app menu is normally accessible on the top right-hand side of the screen and has 3 vertical dots .
- The first item App – Main Screen is always a link to the main page of the app, the main app screen.
- The next section displays a list of the data type, organized as a tree to let you have access to the global view of sub-types as well.
- The Import data menu item lets you navigate to the data import tool. This lets you add data in your application, coming from other sources.
- The Edit App menu opens the application edition drawer to build and configure your applications.
- Some additional items may be added in this menu for Graphs, Dashboards, Workflows and Data resale tools.
- The Terms & Conditions item provides you with a link towards the application’s and the platform’s Terms and Conditions of use. (By using this app and platfrom, you agree unreservidly to all Simitless Terms & Conditions.)
- The App Data Licence item provides you a link towards the application default data license
- Finally, a tool, View QR code, lets you generate a QR code to easily open the current page on a mobile device. If the application is not an open application, you will need to log in to have access. Sharing apps across devices require you to create an account if you have not done so yet.